Monday, June 8, 2009

Don't know if you've heard...

Starry Night Creations, my fused glass business, is now operating full time (4 days) out of the David Mellor Fine Art Gallery in Islamorada (MM 81.9)! I'm so happy about this!! I'm also selling David's artwork as he's having Visa return problems (he & his wife live in the UK).

I've been fusing daily... and producing some rather interesting creations! Fused glass plates, sushi plates, and of course, more rings & pendants, and Glass-cast dolphins. In fact, I have a drawing this month for a "Free custom glass dolphin - winner's choice [valued up to $65]" -- read about it in the Blog on the website!

As soon as I have the pics downloaded, I'll post one or two here!

Stay tuned...

Visit: Starry Night Creations, David Mellor

No comments:

Post a Comment